September 2018 Newsletter
Welcome to YL Go!
WELCOME TO YL GO!
YL Go is Young Living's newest shipping innovation for its members. And, Holy Wow, is it cool!
YL Go is a subscription shipping service for your Essential Rewards orders. Think Amazon Prime. This is seriously cool!
There are two varieties to YL GO:
- YL GO: Priced at $59/year, this plan gets you 2-4 day shipping on your Essential Rewards orders at no additional charge! And what's even better, You can upgrade your shipping to overnight for only $10!
- YL Go+: Priced at $129/year, this plan gets you 2-4 day shipping on your Essential Rewards order and on all quick orders! Of course you can also upgrade your shipping to overnight for $10 on this plan, too.
The infographic to the left gives you the information in an easy-to-understand way.
Things to note:
- You must be on Essential Rewards. Folks, Essential Rewards is a no-brainer. If you are ordering once a month you earn free promotions for ordering items already on your list, plus rewarts which quickly ramp up to 25% of your purchase price for each order.
- If you are already on Essential Rewards, visit the Virtual Office and choose the Essential Rewards section (or click here). There is a YL Go tab you can use to subscribe.
- If you are not on Essential Rewards, this is the time to do it! Sign up for ER and you will have the option for YL Go or YL Go+
- There is no weight limit. For you peeps who are using Ningxia Red, this is a HUGE savings!
- If you sign up for YL Go by the end of September, 2018 you are eligible to win a variety of prizes from Young Living. They will be drawing randomly. Woo hoo!
Putting this in perspective, Tracy spent $119 on ER shipping in the last 12 months. Nine of those shipments were Ground or Mail, the lowest priced shipping option. The other two were either 2 or 3 day. Membership in YL Go would have saved $60 and gotten shipments delivered faster. What?!
See Young Living Live on TV!, Where to Apply Essential Oils on Your Body
SEE YOUNG LIVING LIVE ON TV!
Young Living was recently featured on Utah's local Fresh Living. Watch Fresh Living interview Young Living President and COO, Jared Turner, go on a tour of the Young Living Lavender Farm in Mona, Utah, and meeting other key Young Living staff.
This four part series is a must-see!
WHERE TO APPLY ESSENTIAL OILS ON YOUR BODY
There are 3 ways to use Young Living essential oils: aromatically, topically and internally.
- Aromatically: Benefits are delivered by the air using a diffuser, essential oil on a cotton ball near a vent, or some other means.
- Topically: Benefits are delivered by applying essential oils directly to the skin.
- Internally: Benefits are delivered by ingesting vitality essential oils [which are approved for internal use by the FDA] in a capsule, in glass of water or using some other means.
Anytime you apply, rub, or massage essential oils into your skin, your experience starts with sensory receptors. These receptor cells are all over your body, and they do some pretty powerful stuff. Let’s talk about what these human body receptors are and why they’re so amazing!
What is a receptor, and how does it work?
Receptors are protein molecules that have binding sites on them for different types of molecules. When an external molecule finds a binding site it fits in, it communicates with your brain through electrical signals. These signals can go to your muscles, organs, or—in the case of your olfactory receptors—the amygdala, which is involved in the emotions you experience.
Some familiar receptors are your taste buds. When you eat, the food or drink interacts with saliva, and molecules bind to the taste receptors in your mouth. These receptors come in contact with nerve cells, which communicate a particular flavor to your brain.
Another example of receptors in action is Cool Azul™ Pain Relief Cream. When you apply it to your skin, it triggers receptors and sends cooling signals to the brain. That’s why you can feel the tingling sensation all over your skin! Learn more about how this over-the-counter cream works in our video “The Science Behind Young Living’s Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream.”
Your body has these amazing receptors all over, so there are plenty of places you can apply essential oils. Check out Young Living's handy infographic to see where you can get started!
Podcasts: What We're Listening To, Diffuser Love: A Recipe for each United State
PODCASTS: WHAT WE'RE LISTENING TO
We spend a lot of time on the road and like to keep our minds engaged while we are driving. Our latest obsession for road-time entertainment is podcasts. You listen when you want, learn lots of good stuff, and the miles pass quickly.
This month we've been hooked on Revolution Oils (http://www.revolutionoils.libsyn.com). Samantha Lee Wright interviews a range of oil lovers from around the world and mixes in recipes, usage ideas and tips & tricks along the way.
Episode 136: Amazing Eye Health was really eye opening (OK, pun intended). Did you know that eye strain can cause neck tension, and that neck tension reduces blood flow to your eyes? Look away from your computers if you work in an office and practice some of the exercises Karin Opitz-Kreher shares.
Other episodes of interest are:
DIFFUSER LOVE: A RECIPE FOR EACH UNITED STATE
We love the smell our diffusers make in our homes. You just can't get enough of each oil, right?! But have you ever thought about diffusing smells that would remind you of a particular state?
Lucky for us, Young Living has! This awesome infographic give one recipe for each state in an easy-to-read recipe.
September 2018 Must Haves