Essential Oils and Chakras
Essential oils are wonderful stabilizers when used with your chakras.
- Base: At the base of the spine, a the 1st & 3rd vertebra of the spine. This chakra connects you to the earth. The base chakra connects us with the bladder and colon. It anchors us to the physical body and helps us feel safe & fearless.
- Sacral: 2” below the naval. This chakra connects us with our sexuality, creativity and relationships. It also connects us with our inner child.
- Solar Plexus: 2” above the naval. This chakra connects us with our stomach, liver, kidneys, and adrenal glands. It is associated with our will and willpower and connects us with our identity, our likes and dislikes and allows us to manifest our intentions through our will.
- Heart: In the center of the chest. The heart chakra connects the lower and upper chakras. It is our source of love and connects our self-love and self-respect along with our outward love towards others.
- Throat: At the center of the throat. The throat chakra encompasses our neck, thyroid, parathyroid, mouth, throat, tongue and jaws. This is the center of authentic communication both speaking and listening. It allows us to express ourselves authentically, freely and completely. If this chakra is in balance we can speak the truth without being held back out of fear of hurting feelings or being politically correct, and also allows us to be comfortable in silence.
- Third Eye: Located in the lower center of the forehead- -1/2” above the eyebrows. The third eye chakra is connected to the pituitary gland and is the center of our intuition and 6th sense that knows things beyond our other chakras and senses.
- Crown Chakra: Located on the crown of the head this chakra is associated with the pineal gland and is the chakra of enlightenment and spiritual connection. It united us with God and the energy of what is around us.
When all of the chakras are in balance we can live a life full of purpose and love. Energy flows throughout our body to give us good health.
OILS FOR EACH CHAKRA:
Always start with Grounding oil. If you don’t have Grounding you can us Harmony or Valor. Gary Young said that you should always start grounded because when you are grounded you feel safe. When you feel safe you can surrender to the process of emotions. Grounding oil pulls energy into the body to give a better prospective around emotions. All healing takes place in the present moment.
- Base Chakra- Use Grounding oil. This helps when feeling disconnected from yourself.
- Sacral Chakra-Inner Child can be used. It will remind us of childhood experiences.
- Solar Plexus-Harmony is used.
- Heart-Forgiveness helps our emotional level to be open to what needs to happen.
- Throat-Release oil will release us to speak the truth with clarity and authenticity.
- Third Eye-Valor will create electricity.
- Crown-Present Time oil. All healing takes place in the present time.
If you have a simple intention, you can place Grounding on the base chakra and Present Time on the crown chakra to anchor you to the here and now and your intention will be amplified.
When you apply oils to the chakra, apply 1-2 drops, and massage clockwise 3 times.
To balance chakras, you have 3 options:
- Use Grounding oil on your base chakra, and Present Time on your crown chakra to hold you to the present moment. Put Release oil on any other chakra.
- You can apply 1-2 drops of oil to each chakra before meditation.
- Line the oils up in order of the meditation and apply each oil as you are meditating.